1. The conclusion of a contract of participation in the motorcycle expedition organised by WM Adventure takes place when we receive a filled and signed application card, a down payment, and the confirmation of booking.
2. Everyone can be a participant, if:
- the driver of the motorbike is 21 years old and holds A driving licence (in case of three-wheeled motorbikes B driving licence is enough – regarding expeditions all over the USA)
- person under 18 can be a participant only as a passenger in the company of his/her parent or his/her legal carer
3. After the confirmation of a booking the customer makes a prepayment of PLN 1000 unless the offer announces differently. If there are not enough participants, we return 100 % of the prepayment.
4. The remaining sum is due at least 30 days before commencement of travel.
5. If you do not pay the full fee within this date it is explicit with resignation from the expedition. Consequences are presented in pt 11.
6. After collecting the required group we contact every participant in order to confirm the departure. Every participant receives all specific information associated with the given expedition, flight schedules, dates and hours of the meeting at the airport.
7. Expedition price comprises: a motorbike prepared for the expedition, accommodation on the entire route, flight/ride to the place of start of the expedition, accommodation in hotels, motels, roads, and the care of the experienced guide on the entire route of the expedition.
8. The price does not include: passport, visa, bank, and customs formalities, journey to the assembly point and back, payments for phone calls, luggage and other payments not specified in the agreement.
9. The organiser reserves the right to cancel the expedition because of independent reasons (the weather, political situation and other), and in the situation of the lack of minimum required participants. It can take place not later than 21 days prior to the expedition.
10. The participant can resign from the participation in the expedition after filling the written receipt of withdrawal. The date of resignation is set when we receive the statement.
11. If travel is considerably delayed, endangered or adversely affected for reasons of force majeure not foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded, then both the customer and WM Adventure shall be entitled to cancel the contract. If the contract is cancelled, we shall be allowed to demand adequate recompense for the travel services already rendered. That includes: the refusal to issue the passport or the visa, the lack of documents entitling to border crossing, failure to adhere payment deadlines stipulated in the contract, no show to the assembly point, illness and other random cases, making the border crossing impossible by border services.
12. Approval of above conditions, signing and sending the application card and the payment of prepayment is tantamount to the conclusion of this contract.